Tuesday, October 7, 2008

embarrassing.. but here they are




Hurrah! Midterms are over! I said I would try and get some of my art up. It is not the best but now you can see a few things I have been assigned to draw in the art class. We just got assigned to do four 'repeat' drawings of garlic per week. This will last till the end of our trip! I have a feeling I will loathe garlic after this. We also have to do more value and landscape drawings etc. Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, i thought i couldn't be any more jealous of you than i already am. cailey, these are incredible, especially seeing as how you basically didn't draw before this semester! do you just sit in museums, sketching, and feel like basically one of the coolest people on the planet, cause i would. holy cow, you rock and i want to be you and not me, stuck behind a desk all the time in lame provo! let's move somewhere cool together, okay? paris, perhaps? or london? even berlin. someplace with cafes where we can sit and chat with long-haired poets and museums where whe can sketch and operas where we can dress up and be seen. sounds good, no?

Karli said...

mmmm. count me in too eh Kenna?

I want to add my admiration as well. take off that little tag about them being embarrassing. You've done some fabulous drawing! I wish I could have been sitting at your side sketching away.