Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2009

2009
2009 is going to be fine.
2009 is the year I'll call mine.
2009 i'll try not to whine.
2009 I hope men will wait for me in line.
2009 - will be a fabulous time. 

I decided to keep up my blog, even though I am not in Italy anymore. I feel like I need to somehow write out my thoughts, entertain my readers, and update my friends and family the next four months while I am a school. I will write about my school, my non existent love life, and all the details of random, funny, and interesting things that happen during each week. 
Week One:
I think my professors have some evil plan to give me ulcers and stress me out. Let me explain what I mean. 
German 201: 9:00 a.m. Monday - Friday. 
First day of class I was assigned to do 400 grammar problems due the next morning, along with a quiz. Not to mention an essay due Friday.
Physical Science 100: 10:00 a.m. M/W/F with a LAB on Monday at 2:00 p.m.
Work, Work, Work. Quizzes due, 100 pages read by Wednesday, and figuring out the 16 page syllabus.
Human Geography 130: 11:00 a.m. M/W/F 
Teacher is exceptionally strange, treats his students like children, and quiz this Wed. 
New Testament 212: 12:00 T/TH 
Lots of busy work, but like all religion classes at BYU, great, and uplifting. 
Landscape Design 100: 4-6:30 p.m.
LOVE this class. It is definitely going to take a lot of my time, but its great!
( I also found out that the botany building has an indoor nursery open to students. It has benches, tropical flowers, trees, and its warm!!!)

It has been snowing all day today. I have managed to walk around campus without slipping, and enjoyed the students who slip and fall every couple feet or so. It is entertaining, and helps keep me having a semi positive attitude about all this cold weather. 
More to come...

No comments: