Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day



Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Carnations are sweet
and so are you
And so are they 
that send you this
and when we meet
we'll have a kiss








Today I attended the LIFE CLUB and we made Valentine cards for our 'secret' loves. I made a fun little card to the Wells fargo boy located in the Wilk. Every day I walk by and admire him from afar. So, I decided to write a secret message, and have a friend deliver it. It was brilliant, and who wouldn't love to get a nicely made card, full of kind, loving words. :) Happy Valentines day Wells Fargo boy! and to you all! XoXo 
I would also appreciate it if Cupid here shot me with some love this semester... He seems to be slowing on his matchmaking work. He needs to hunt me down a man!

No comments: