Monday, March 9, 2009

Idaho





Now, on a lighter note- I want to update you all on some of my activities lately. My dad flew into SLC Thursday- and we all met him and Bill at P.F. Changs for dinner. It was so nice to go out and be with family. Friday Dad, Britt, Kenna, and I drove to Idaho Falls, Idaho for my cousin Bowen's wedding. We had a grand old time laughing, singing, and dancing in the car. What fun!! 
Idaho was cold, and boring- landscape wise, but nothing is boring with the Gallacher clan! It was a great weekend of fun, and a nice escape from Provo! We got home Sunday and had a nice family dinner with Bill, and Miriam as well. Monday came around and unfortunately that means school as well. blah.  I really am hanging on one piece of thread right now- school is just really tough, and I am really disliking my Geography class. Hopefully I can get through this semester in one piece! It is snowing again and that makes it even more frustrating, but thats life. 

1 comment:

jowo said...

Don't hate your geography class, hate the teacher.
ps I want cashew chicken