Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Desperate. Ancient. Touchy-Feely. Sappy.


The subject of my thought today stems from the amount of thinking I have done this past week. It would be impossible for me to trace back to the amount of random thoughts I have had that lead up to what I am about to explain. So I won't. But I would like to explain some things. Winnie the Pooh got it right when he said, "Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?" I can relate. And I will relate to you what I relate to.

I think. And As I think I become so caught up in what I am thinking about that I forget to realize that it is just a thought, until I think the thought was so realistic that it was not just a thought I "thinked" but an action of that thought. NOW when this thought is confused with an action, I am brought back to thinking about how this thought came to be, until I am lost in a stupor of thought while I am thinking!

and after all this confusion I realize that my thoughts end in a smile, for I am happy as a kid on the Fourth of July. ( That is a whole LOT of happiness).

I played Apples to Apples tonight... and the four words I won were the ones that happen to be the subject on this post. Sadly some are true... and happily some aren't. I started to think, (as I often do) what if my life had to be summed up in 4 words. What would they be?

And I have come to a conclusion:
Happy. Religious. Confident. Pure.

As I reflected on this thought, I realized that to have this I must ACT and find ways to bring this to pass. And so I take the motto: See no Evil. Hear no Evil. Speak no Evil in hopes that I might begin this new journey. I also ask you who read this to remind me whenever I may forget to live this way.

Have you followed This train of thought?
"Some people get lost in thought because it's such unfamiliar territory" -Behn
I dare you to explore more of your own thoughts so the unfamiliar will become a familiar thinking spot. Consider all the possibilities of thoughts you may have!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Caye - I love this post and I love the new theme of your blog. Also, the pictures are awesome. Can't wait for you to get back here. We have to go see Julie&Julia - it is hilarious and incredible and sweet and delightful and you will love it. See you soon!!