Things I do not understand:
1. Why I am never fast enough to smash the annoying Mosquitos in Madison's room.
2. How Madison can make me laugh at the exact same thing over, and over till I have tears.
3. How Britt and I never ran out of things to talk about on the phone everyday in July even while I was in the Target dressing room, and her checking the mail.
4. Why Brigham and Stephen laugh at the joke in UP.
5. Why I love french music.
6. How Louisa May Alcott came up with Little Women.
7. Why I all of a sudden find Dennis Quaid one of the most handsomest men alive... when I used to despise him
8. Why I am excited to paint the condo.
9. How it has already been a YEAR since I left for Italy.
10. How my mom convinced me to love the card game Rummy.
11. Why I love Trent Mcfadyens Hula Dance
12. How Brandon Doyle could be so funny while singing Phantom of the Opera.
No comments:
Post a Comment