This is my 100th post. Huzzah!
Twas the day of the 100th post for my blog,
And I sat on my couch eating cupcakes like a hog.
My schoolwork was spread out all over the floor,
Just studying away-- oh what a bore!
I started to think of off topic things,
of holidays and such and what christmas brings.
Service and cooking and singing with friends
laughing and sledding and my new short hair split ends.
When all of a sudden I realized, My blog!!
Its the 100th post and I've got to write a monologue!
Away to my laptop I moved in a flash
but got distracted and took out my trash.
The weather outside was blistering cold
and I quickly recalled my blog was still untold!
With a little skip and a hop here and there
I made it back inside with a shouting declare:
I'll write this post if its the last thing I do
so I sat down again and began anew.
Now tsk tsk my hands went all over the keyboard
as fast as my little fingers could afford!
My thoughts got all mangled and I couldn't express
the feelings I had and I started to stress.
All my words came out wrong; all the sentences blurry
Like a crazy old lady all up in a flurry!
And then in a moment I knew what to write
and my thoughts kept on coming all through the night!
I am so grateful I excitedly began,
for family, friends, and Heavenly Father' great plan.
I realized right what my 100th post would be
a post full of gratitude, a thankful decree
As I finished my musings for this, my 100th post
I realized what I wanted the most.
I want all you bloggers to live life in delight
Happy 100th post and have a good night!
6 comments:
Aren't you just so clever. Fun post. And I'm so glad I got to sit with you today! goodnight!
this is super duper cute! yay! congrats on your 100th post
Cailey, oh Cailey,
It's great you're not a Bailey.
Since you're witty and smart,
super close to my heart,
I wish you'd write a blog daily.
Hmm.. I think you're a little better at it than I am :) Awesome post! You definitely have a talent! Ward talent show perhaps..? I know choos can do it! Because you'll be able to do it, you'll be able to do it!
LOVE THIS.
Congratulations!!!!!!
Love this.. your an amazing writer. So witty. :) Happy belated 100th post. I just did mine!
Love & Aloha,
S
http://elisharon.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment