What makes Christmas so sensational? Besides the normal hustle and bustle of the daily Christmas rituals and traditions there is really something magical that I am sure you each would agree, resides in your own home each year. I know the gourmet food, Christmas caroling, family discussions, games, relaxing, and reconnecting with loved ones all play a part, but I am convinced that Christmas is attributed from my crazy, chaotic, loveable, sporadic, partiers, humorous, caring, eccentric, sexy (I tribute that adjective to my brother in law) Unique family. We are the essence of a beautiful chaos
I could not ask for better parents, siblings, and friends to surround me during this holiday season. I am so grateful for family who protects, guides and takes my shortcomings with love and patience. My life is abundant in blessings galore and I wonder if I really deserve such a family as mine. May your Holidays be bright and merry! Eat up and revel in the fantastically s’wonderful Christmas break! Love to all!!
1 comment:
When did you find time to write this? I thought we were all eating and sleeping and playing at the same time.
Post a Comment