Monday, February 22, 2010

Moon River

"There was once a very lovely, very frightened girl.
She lived alone except for a nameless cat.."


Moon River, wider than a mile,
I'm crossing you in style some day.
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker,
wherever you're going I'm going your way.
Two drifters off to see the world.
There's such a lot of world to see.
We're after the same rainbow's end--
waiting 'round the bend,
my huckleberry friend,
Moon River and me.

What makes us believe in our dreams? What is the driving force that pushes someone to go after a whimsical emotion of thoughts? and when we are done chasing our dreams do we suddenly realize that the life we lead is the dream we secretly had all along? Why are we always pursuing a dream when life is what makes it? What happens when you are at your rainbow's end and you find nothing? Is it actually what the rainbow is made of that is the dream? We have layers and levels of thoughts, emotions and experiences that I believe create the dream. The dream that we never think of till we have seen the world and done what we set out to do.


1 comment:

Liese said...

I am love with this movie and with this song