
Somewhere I know there is a field that is pure and authentic. Wind blowing through the tall untrimmed grass, trees tall and erect with branches that lazily grow wherever they please. The leaves appear painted in a luminous green that compliments the azure sky. Somewhere, sometime I stand like Anne from Green Gables dreaming out into the horizon knowing my future had been bright, and humbly confident that what I did with my life was the right thing. The choices I made throughout my life were correct and at times incorrect but all lead me to the right ending. The journey I lead presented me with different paths, but all lead to various experiences that stretched me and created me into a woman of strength, character, and and love. Someday I will know that I found my Gilbert Blythe who is a man that was sculpted into a character of noble kindness. Who lives for me and I live for him.
Someday, Sometime this will be my ending.
"Its not what the world holds for you- it's what you bring to it." - Anne
"Its not what the world holds for you- it's what you bring to it." - Anne
Life, please be kind and direct me down the path that will lead me to this happily ever after.
1 comment:
I don't know why I didn't say so earlier, but I love this. It is absolutely beautiful.
Post a Comment