Italian.
Dancing.
Viva la Vida baby.
(us in Italian class. Enzo our teacher decided to have some of the girls choreograph a dance to the song we were learning. He really does it so that he can show off his mad skills.)
Meet
Alessandro. He
dances. Whenever he talks he
moves about.
Makes funny
Jokes.
2 comments:
Awesome! I love that dance so much I think I'm going to have to learn it. How do you not fall head over heels in love with those men! They are hot beyond the power of language to describe ;) What are ya'll doing for Halloween, by the way?
Mama Mia, are you kidding me? I donta knowa whatta heeza talking abouta. How can you possibly understand any of it? He sounds like your dad when he spoke Spanish w/ an Italian accent. He sounds like Marlene and me when we're trying to do ANY accent.
Post a Comment