Sunday:
As I sit under a tree in the park, writing this, I am inclined to think that life just cannot get any better and that everything, at this moment, is perfect; until a pigeon decided to grace my hand with droppings. Fortunately not right on my hand but next to me which then splattered on my hand and arm.
...Nevertheless I will embrace this & continue to relish in my fortunate status of living in Siena.
I have been thinking of some things I will really miss when I get home. I have decided to make a small list:
1. Leather
2. Terra Cotta roofs
3. The sound of a Vespa zooming by
4. Pasta
5. Italian Soap Operas
6. Gelato and eating it in the Campo
7. SMA sandwiches
8. Easy public transportation
9. Charley’s Pizza
10. Scenery
Things I will not miss:
B.O.
Pecorino cheese
Smoke
Jeanie Pants
Mullets
Scandalous TV commercials
Pigeons
… My list of dislikes is small due to the fact that Siena, and in fact all of Italy is pretty much amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment