Today has been an interesting day to say the least. May I explain how funny it has been?
First off my life has been inadvertently brought into an episode of Gossip Girl Provo style. It is ridiculous really. For some reason girls who do not even know me have stalked me in the library, stalked me on Facebook, and required lots of information about me through various people. I think it's weird. Someone told me that they must be in love with me... and that could very well be true, but I am pretty sure they just have nothing better to do. I can't give too many details but let me say how hilarious the situation is. I was merely sitting in the library when this chick walks in and stares me down. Little did I know what she was up to. I only knew she was the new gf of a guy I started dating a while back. I had my dear friend Christian do some investigation work and he over heard her on the phone later referring back to me when she said, "Ya, I just saw her. She is at the table." hahaha Oh people... Live your own life. Stop stalking me and enjoy who you are dating in peace. I could not care less!! Also have I mentioned how awesome my room mates are? They are so great! Morgan and Lily rock my world! Yes we went to Cafe Rio and stuffed our faces, headed over to a waffle party-- did all the dishes. Lily sprayed water constantly all over my face, Morgan almost broke the plates she washed, I burned my hand on the waffle cooker yet we all laughed the whole time. These girls are great. They have to be if they can make washing dishes so entertaining. I love you guys!
1 comment:
Boo on the Gossip Girl Provo edition! Thats no fun!
Post a Comment