Monday, November 16, 2009

What the...

My dream last night was on the breach of being epic. It goes as follows:
F.B.I. is corrupt- they are searching for secret documents that are hidden in my old run down victorian house. I just got back to my house from a trip to Italy (it was like five minutes from my house) and I come to find that my house is surrounded by the FBI. I know that my friend (Katie Cassidy) has just been killed and she hid secret documents, which I later find out are hidden in the corner of the room up in the roof-beam area. The FBI agent who is pretending to be good (Benjamin Bratt) has my house surrounded. Of course I know he is bad (somehow I just know) and my brother (Dan Byrd) and I are trying to escape with the documents to give to the "right people". I don't know how I know who and why they are the right people but it just is that way in dreams. Eventually I remember some calculation from some scientific doctor that has this theory about escaping through kitchen floors under the house. So automatically when I remember this I see a hole in the kitchen just big enough for me to crawl down into. But I don't have the documents because FBI agent is in the room where they reside. He knows it is somewhere in the house but i am the only one who coincidently knows where the documents are hidden and naturally I don't tell him. As I am trying to get down through the hole in the kitchen floor and escape from under the house my alarm clock wakes me up for Monday morning class.
BUT WAIT A SECOND. Did I make it? Was I able to get the documents to "the people" and expose all of the FBI? Could I have been the next Jack Bauer?

Darn you Alarm clock.

(You can see each actor/actress that guest appeared in my dream here:)
FBI AGENT: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000973/
Dead Friend: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1556320/
Brother: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0126004/

1 comment:

Morgan Laree said...

Haha HILARIOUS! My favorite is that boy form A Cinderella Story! As for your question: The next Jack Bauer? Yes, most definitely. Way to bring up the greatest man ever. Why don't I have cool dreams like that? When I think on dreams I've had this year, the only one I can think of is me with my arms wrapped around you know who.. ewe!