Saturday, November 14, 2009

"Chu ladies are great"

Morgan Anderson and Lily DuRose are 2 of my most favorite ladies to ever live. Why? Let me tell you why! Because they both have adapted and adopted the weird high voice/lisp/surfer/ strange duck-woodstock voice that has evolved over time from all of us hanging out/living together. Friday and Saturday night was spent studying together and laughing our heads off. We did have time to sneak to the mall for some fun shopping. Lily bought a footsie-onesie for Mo to wear. It is pretty amazing and she wore it all night. Lil and I tried to watch Princess Bride but failed because the DVD was so scratched. Even though we were disappointed I have not laughed so hard.

Update on weather here in Provo: SNOW. I was severely disappointed when I woke up to the snow storm going on. Especially because I had to walk up to campus to take a test. boo. Snow please go away till after Thanksgiving. Thank you very much.

1 comment:

Morgan Laree said...

I sink chus (insert you-know-what-word here) are great! We havs so much fun togezzer! Lemon water, mmmmmm :) Much love,

Woodstock
The above is my new work computer password, I am proud to announce