This is my happy birthday song to myself:
Hah! It's great. I am now 21 and I love being this age so far. Thanks for all the birthday wishes and the wonderful friends who spent the day with me. I love you all.
"Now that I am 21" I feel that it is time to finally finish what I am wanted to do for a couple years now.
1. Run half marathon ( I actually signed up so its official. No backing out.)
2. Try to work at either a cupcake shop and or design center for the summer
3. Buy a bike
4. Learn how to make Creme Brulee
5. For the 1st time in 12 years GO to Southern California.
Anyway, WHOO! I am 21!!!!
4 comments:
Well, lucky for you I am from So. California. So whenever you're up for a roadtrip... :)
Those goals sound great! You're amazing
Southern California (specifically Orange County, even more specifically Laguna Niguel) awaits your presence Miss Cailey Olea. Come to us...come to us....
Happy birthday!
Good luck with your half marathon goal... I've run a few - and two full marathons - and they are so fun & addicting!
Post a Comment