Wednesday, April 28, 2010

update

Okay people,
spring semester has started.

And let me tell you-- my life is basically over till June 18th. Working at a floral design industry "Mountain Bloom", along with my finance class and the advanced writing will be the death of me. I already have a presentation due Friday (class started today) and did 2 hours of math for homework.
ug. MATH + Me = Disaster.

If it was not for my dear friend Eric, I would have gone insane from stress. He had the brilliant idea to go to Starbucks for steamers (hot milk with any added flavor mmm!). I got vanilla and raspberry flavored milk. Because Eric and I both like to talk we ended up talking for almost three hours. Even though I don't drink Coffee, I do love the atmosphere of the shops and how it always promotes great conversations! Eric thanks for being such a great friend! You are awesome and I loved our indoor tennis game at my apartment last night. ha!

Also, Tomorrow I get to go see OCEANS -disney's new movie. WHOO!

and duh duh duh duh......
THE 1/2 MaRaThOn is THIS saturday.
CRAZZZZZY.
I will let you know how it goes. I am not expecting any great time but hopefully the half in June I will improve my time! And so the obsession with running and half marathon really begins!!

1 comment:

Morgan Laree said...

And thus the bi-weekly late night at the library begin...