Alright, my long awaited Summer play list is ready. I had 200 songs which I narrowed down to 57. I do have about 10 songs that I am anxiously awaiting to buy, but haven't been able to because the album is not out yet. But when they do I will let you know! This playlist is a little different sound than I usually go for. However, I love all these songs and I think they are a good combination for the perfect summer pool party sound. I will be putting together a couple other playlists that will be for a summer afternoon picnic, and other relaxing summer sounds. If you click on the song name it will take you to youtube so you can hear what each song sounds like!! Enjoy!
Ready... here we go...
1. "Almost Everything" - Wakey!Wakey!
2. "On Time" (feat. TuPhace) - The Disco Buiscuits
3. "California Gurls" (feat. Snoop Dogg) - Katy Perry
4. "Sans Soleil" - Miike Snow
5. "When the night feels my song" - Bedouin Soundclash
6. "Under Control" - Parachute
7. "Slow Down" - Dry Spells
8. "Scattered Diamonds" - Hungry Kids of Hungary
9. "There is a way" - NewWorldSon
10. "Summer Sun" - Matt Wertz
11. "Something Good can Work" - Two Door Cinema Club
12. "You and your Heart" - Jack Johnson
13. "Que Reste t'il de nos amours" - Claire Chevalier & Rosinha de Valenca
14. "Animal" - Neon Trees
15. "Without a Clue" - Matthew Perryman Jones
16. "Duerme" - Josh Rouse
17. "Everybody knows" - John Legend
18. "Animal" - Miike Snow
19. "You take my troubles away" - Rachael Yamagata and Dan Wilson
20. "Feels like the first time" - Corinne Bailey Rae
21. "Take a chance" - The magic Numbers
22. "The guy that says Goodbye to you is out of his mind" - griffin house
23. "Perfectly Lonely" - John Mayer
24. "Chasing Pirates" - Norah Jones
25. "Good life" - OneRepublic
26. "Summertime" - Josh Rouse
27. "Junebug" - Robert Francis
28. "Everyday" - Vetiver
29. "Wish I" - Jem
30. "Mas Que Nada (feat. The Black eyed peas) - Sergio Mendes
31. "Deja Vu" - Beyonce
32. "Lost without you" - Robin Thicke
33. "Butterflies" - Michael Jackson
34. "Sweet Disposition" - The temper trap
35. "(There is) no greater love" - Amy Winehouse
36. "They bring me to you" - Joshua Radin
37. "Watcha Say" - Jason Derulo
38. "Sospesa" - Malika Ayane
39. "Jai Ho- Pussycat Dolls remix" - A.R. Rahman
40. Beggin" - Madcon
41. "The next time around" - Little Joy
42. "Pretty Please (love me) (feat. Cee-lo)" - Estelle
43. "Hell No" - Sondre Lerche & Regina Spektor
44. " Paradise" - Ana Laan
45. "Replay" - IYAZ
46. "Let it Rock" - Kevin Rudolf
47. "Right as Rain" - Adele
48. "Save Room" - John Legend
49. "Magic Girl" - Sleepy Rebels
50. "Lamento (no morro)" - Sergio Mendes feat. Maogani Quartet
51. "It's Amazing" - Jem
52. "Lady" - Lenny Kravitz
53. "Love" - Matt White
54. "Don't Lie" - Black eyed peas
55. "Only This moment (Radio Edit)" - Royksopp
56. "Rock & Roll" - Eric hutchinson
57. " Golden Love" - Midnight Youth
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, awesome. I love it! Some of the links didn't work or weren't there or something. Anyway, all I can say is I want a whole bunch of cds for my bday!!!
I noticed that "All the Right Moves" by One Republic wasn't on there, and I think it should be just for giggles. :)
Post a Comment